No-Bake Peanut Butter-Toblerone Cheesecake
From Aunt Jaynee 2023-03-21, from kraftcanada.com
Delicious doesn't have to be difficult. This no-bake cheesecake comes together quickly for a fabulous chocolate-peanut butter sensation.
Prep: 20 min Total: 3 hours 20 min. (incl. refrigerating)
Makes 12 servings, 1 slice each.
- 1 1/4 cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 bars (100 g each) Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
- Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir half of the chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Microwave remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; cool slightly. Pour over cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.